Pools By Design are a SPASA WA member and you can rest assured this certifies us with high quality and reliable services with your new swimming pool.
The Swimming Pool and Spa Association (SPASA) is a self-regulated organisation in which members agree to abide by its rules, regulations and strict code of ethics in the conduct of their business. SPASA WA is the recognised authority on pools and spas, equipment and maintenance in Western Australia. The association is made up of leading pool and spa builders, equipment and chemical suppliers and service organisations, such as pool shops. They can be easily identified as they all proudly display the SPASA logo.
SPASA members provide the safeguard of a Completion Guarantee for all domestic pools and use SPASA approved contracts.SPASA members are regularly advised of the latest technology and trade information from within Australia and overseas. Complying with the Australian Standards and meet all legal requirements.SPASA members have access to technical training and educational programmes designed to ensure their construction and maintenance staff perform with technical excellence.
Benefits of dealing with SPASA Member?
- SPASA members provide the safeguard of a COMPLETION GUARANTEE for all domestic pools (conditions apply).
- SPASA pool builders must use the SPASA-approved contracts for domestic pools.
- SPASA members are regularly advised of the latest technology and trade information from within Australia and overseas.
- SPASA members must comply with the Australian Standards and meet all legal requirements.
- SPASA provides a permanently staffed office, with employees that are competent to advise and appropriately refer or assist customers with their enquiries.
- SPASA members have access to technical training and educational programmes designed to ensure their construction and maintenance staff perform with technical excellence.
- Prior to acceptance as a member of SPASA, all applicants are assessed by the association as to their competence, experience and professionalism.
- Prospective members must provide evidence of successful and competent trading over a substantial period, together with an acceptable credit rating. They must also supply evidence of adequate public liability insurance to ensure protection for you, the customer.
Finally, it’s worth remembering that a pool or spa is a major investment. You want it to go right. It should go right. It can go right. The most satisfactory way to protect your investment right from the start is to choose a SPASA member like Pools by Design – it’s the best assurance you can have.
To find out more information about SPASA WA please click here